Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got a DD 3518 from him very nice looking sub and a all around nice guy. I went and picked it up because I dont live far from him and he hung out for a while and answered some questions I had. Very nice guy and I will definitely buy from him every chance I get.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 572 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...