Sonic Electronix

wats da difference between 1 sub and multiple subs

one guy is running lets say 1 sub and the other guy is runnin maybe 2 or 4 subs lets just say they both running same amount of power and both are hitting da same #s now my ??? is once your inside the car bangin it wat is da difference does it feel like it hits harder wit more subs or should be around the same

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

I run one 15 in my sig below the one in my avatar people who hear it think that it puts out like two subs they can't believe its one 15

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

more subs have more cone area..correct me if im wrong..now that your asking this yesterday night a friend of mine and i were building a sealed box for his 2 10 kicker cvr i think.(he has 3 subs.2 10's cvr's and a 12 cvr that he got for cheap from some one in different boxes on a dodge ram 4door on 1k) so we got it done and everything played same beats and that thing hit as hard as my level 2 15 on 2k. and you could feel the bass punching your chest..so theres alot of differences for a single setup and a mulitple setup.

hope this helps bro!..

more subs have more cone area..correct me if im wrong..now that your asking this yesterday night a friend of mine and i were building a sealed box for his 2 10 kicker cvr i think.(he has 3 subs.2 10's cvr's and a 12 cvr that he got for cheap from some one in different boxes on a dodge ram 4door on 1k) so we got it done and everything played same beats and that thing hit as hard as my level 2 15 on 2k. and you could feel the bass punching your chest..so theres alot of differences for a single setup and a mulitple setup.

hope this helps bro!..

o ok ok i see my thing is i really dont care about putting high numbers any more i mean it would be coo to break dat 150 mark but all i want is something that hurts when u inside that when my friends get in that they want to get out!!! so multiple subs is da way to go

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

o ok ok i see my thing is i really dont care about putting high numbers any more i mean it would be coo to break dat 150 mark but all i want is something that hurts when u inside that when my friends get in that they want to get out!!! so multiple subs is da way to go

most deff man..the more subs you have the more louder its gona get.. dont forget more power too..

I really cant believe that this is an actual question being asked...

then y even bother typing in this thread foo seriously not everyone knows everything i thought that this is one of the points for a forum to ask ???? and if someone can pass a lil knowledge why not do it!!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!