Sonic Electronix

I'd do it. Hell there gonna hear you befour they see you anyways... Plus not every person knows about fi,dc,etc... Might think DC shoes or something lol.

Not everybody rides around bassin :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Well I don't actually live in richmond, I live about 30 minutes from richmond, but my shit was still stolen in the small town I do live in, and yeah it's true, thieves can live anywhere haha

Haha ahh iight, I use to live in Richmond and hated/loved it at the same time. So many friends got robbed it was ridiculous, luckily I never did, but never really had a system back then.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

im indifferent on this i have no alarm system on my truck and im yet to get anything stolen (knock on wood) :) but the only stickers i have on my truck are

an alpine stars, bass member and an Fi sticker on the center of the front winshield

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Haha ahh iight, I use to live in Richmond and hated/loved it at the same time. So many friends got robbed it was ridiculous, luckily I never did, but never really had a system back then.

Yeah, I go down to richmond a lot, or I did when I had my license, but I never parked, just rode around for a few hours, but I did go down there for a few parties beside VCU, never went to a VCU party..hate`em, and whenever I did go to those parties, i'd take a huge ass heavy black blanket, and cover my subs up haha, never got stolen down there, ended up gettin stolen at night in goochland, felt horrible, but got them back a few weeks later and they caught the dude who did it, also they put sugar in my gas tank, so I got reperations from them and my shit back

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz