iTech Posted November 7, 2009 Report Posted November 7, 2009 (edited) OH MY GOD!!! This movie was insane! I'm still debating in my head if I should beleive or not.! You need to go see this movie, it shows clips where it's side-by-side by actual footage and the acting part. Never shows any aliens though, (If you thought it would). It's just so weird how in the actual footage they "took over" their body after the patient is hypnotized by a phycologist(SP), and start talking in Sumerian, which is explained, and some words are translated others are not since it's the oldest language is history. The part that freaked me out was when the "thing" that was talking through "Abigail Tyler" said/compared itself to GOD. But I'll stop there to not ruin anything, Edited November 7, 2009 by tech2332 Quote My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
tehbert0 Posted November 7, 2009 Report Posted November 7, 2009 hah i just heard it was dissapointing Quote http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
iTech Posted November 7, 2009 Author Report Posted November 7, 2009 hah i just heard it was dissapointing Yea I keep hearing how some people didn't like it. Not too sure if I believe it, but I honestly liked it. Quote My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.