i wanna hear steve play dis in his hoe

i kno everyone askin u to play shit but i dought they would choose this type of music

it has a killer bassline n nice instruments wit smooth sound n wit them doors n shit it would sound killer :hairtrick:

anyways on to vid, hope u will play it mang, or if u dnt like this type of music sry for the topic :friends:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

this is like a bass demo/sq type of song

i just wanna see how this sounds on yo system just to give how good the sq is on some real diff kinda music

but if u aint feelin the track thats coo bro, no feelings hurt here :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, i kno its not everyones type of music but i think it would sound pritty good in the hoe, its more of a sq song anyway i just wondered wut it sounded like in there

i dunno if steve will like it or not, but would be cool to see this song flex like hell if slowed down alot n chopped a lil bit lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

it wasnt really a find, it was on there best of ub40 cd, i got it cause of the red red wine song, i jam that shit every now n then, kinda ketchy to me

it wasnt really a find, it was on there best of ub40 cd, i got it cause of the red red wine song, i jam that shit every now n then, kinda ketchy to me

yeah forgot bout that one too. Yeah i swear youo listin to that song once or twice and i got it stuck in my freakin head half the day.