how do i get paint off without damaging my vehicle

Awhile ago i painted my rims and gas cap black with a can of spray paint.( i know it was a very stupid idea) but now i have someone who wants to buy my car from me. How do i get the paint off the rims and gas cap without damaging the paint or rim....or damaging it minimally.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

If you are selling it, and they want it bad enough, let them worry about it....unless you just want to take it off! I wouldn't mess with it honestly...why run the risk of messing things up!?!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

If you are selling it, and they want it bad enough, let them worry about it....unless you just want to take it off! I wouldn't mess with it honestly...why run the risk of messing things up!?!

i just want this thing gone. i dont want anything changing this guys mind when he sees it

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"