Sonic Electronix

HEY BUDDY THESE POLO,S ARE $1200 Rims put that in your pipe and smoke it lol

Not bad for the speaker but one prob they are single coil 12" woofers mine are dual voice coil

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

HEY BUDDY THESE POLO,S ARE $1200 Rims put that in your pipe and smoke it lol

well for 1200 bux shouldve bought hub cabs and put that money in ur system hahahaha...so who cares about the voice coils not like u really have alot of money in it...the subs u have are garbage. I know them ive heard them, they suck. the subs i told u are an upgrade of those ones. btw POLO??? never heard of it. so thats why they were only 1200 for them.....

polo is that company thats makes collarded shirts. and were the rims itself 1200 or were the rims and tires 1200? because thats a lot of money if u ask me

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

polo is that company thats makes collarded shirts. and were the rims itself 1200 or were the rims and tires 1200? because thats a lot of money if u ask me

lol even 1200 for rims and tires is to much...they look like hubcaps, and i kno that who makes them lol, ive jsut never heard of them

I've heard of POLO rims. And dude, they look like 16s. If you paid $1200 for some 16 inch chrome rims, then,.... I have no words left to type.

lol to me it seems like the big 3 wouldnt make a difference, nor the 0 guage wire which will cost u more than 20 dollars to re run it. it also does seem like he just cut a port out of a sealed box lol. i dont kno if thats good or bad but i dont think it will sound half way decent. the only thing i can see doing is facing the subs toward the rear and putting the seats up... if u can come up with 40-60 dollars GET A CAP.

you sir fail.

i agree. i would of bought a better system for that money

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

well for 1200 bux shouldve bought hub cabs and put that money in ur system hahahaha...so who cares about the voice coils not like u really have alot of money in it...the subs u have are garbage. I know them ive heard them, they suck. the subs i told u are an upgrade of those ones. btw POLO??? never heard of it. so thats why they were only 1200 for them.....

bro if your gonna keep flaming the guy, im telling your ass for your own good. get the fuck out of the thread if your not gonna help him before you get tha hammer

bro if your gonna keep flaming the guy, im telling your ass for your own good. get the fuck out of the thread if your not gonna help him before you get tha hammer

Well i was trying to help him, by suggesting different models of kenwoods to but that r CHEAP! and im stating IMO they look like hubcabs, he was asked a few times b4 if they were or not. $1200 is all he would say...so yes IMO $1200 was a waste of money, thats not flaming on him. Would i of spent $1200 on 16's that look like that no, its his car his decision so chill with saying im flaming his ass cuz im not!

Archived