Dan208 Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 (edited) Just a couple of good news item I'd like to share. First, I made my final truck payment yesterday! Second, my wife came home last night and had bought over $200 worth of clothes. I asked again about getting a head unit, and she said that she decided on the way home that she wasn't going to say anything when I get one. So now it looks like I'll be able to get one that I actually want, instead of just getting by with a "budget" HU. I still can't talk her into letting me rip my back seat out to build a half wall. Edited November 19, 2009 by Dan208 Quote Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.