Best H/O Alt for a 2005 Trail Blazer???

I was looking at H/O alts for my 2000 Blazer and I was pretty sure I was going to order a DC Power for it, but Monday Night I picked up a 2005 Trail Blazer 4Dr 2WD and before I throw any Subs in it, I might as well get the Big 3 and a H/O alt 1st.... (Did not trade in the Blazer on it, just added the Trail Blazer to the family, not Ball'in enough to push a Tahoe or willing to go that far in debt)

So, what seems to be the best Alt for it??? I don't think I saw any listed that fit the TrailBlazer... It has the Vortec 4200, a 4.2-liter inline-6...

I'm looking at pushing 2 Sundown 2000Ds and 2 125.2s, not doing any Comps, but I want to make sure I have the electrical system to power the amps, before I even get them...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

I was looking at H/O alts for my 2000 Blazer and I was pretty sure I was going to order a DC Power for it, but Monday Night I picked up a 2005 Trail Blazer 4Dr 2WD and before I throw any Subs in it, I might as well get the Big 3 and a H/O alt 1st.... (Did not trade in the Blazer on it, just added the Trail Blazer to the family, not Ball'in enough to push a Tahoe or willing to go that far in debt)

So, what seems to be the best Alt for it???

I'm looking at pushing 2 Sundown 2000Ds and 2 125.2s, not doing any Comps, but I want to make sure I have the electrical system to power the amps, before I even get them...

What engine?

Either way we have a direct bolt on Iraggi Alternator up to 380 amps. (220 up to 300 in 20 amp increments and then the 380)

Possibly multi kits too depending on your engine.

Let me know and Ill see what we have that will work best for ya.

Dom

What engine?

Either way we have a direct bolt on Iraggi Alternator up to 380 amps. (220 up to 300 in 20 amp increments and then the 380)

Possibly multi kits too depending on your engine.

Let me know and Ill see what we have that will work best for ya.

Dom

Sorry, I went back and edited it, but it has the Vortec 4200, a 4.2-liter inline-6...

When you say 300 or 380, what RPM is that?

I'm thinking its not idea, so what would it be at at Idle too? Sorry for all the question, just want to make sure I get the right thing for the job...

Lastly, since you all make H/O alts and know people want to get everything they can out of them and make multiple runs, of large gauge wire, do you make or recomend anyhting to terminate the the multi-runs on at the Alt or one thik run from the alt to the batt and have some type of terminal there that supports multi-runs...

Hope that question makes sense...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

Sorry, I went back and edited it, but it has the Vortec 4200, a 4.2-liter inline-6...

When you say 300 or 380, what RPM is that?

I'm thinking its not idea, so what would it be at at Idle too? Sorry for all the question, just want to make sure I get the right thing for the job...

Lastly, since you all make H/O alts and know people want to get everything they can out of them and make multiple runs, of large gauge wire, do you make or recomend anyhting to terminate the the multi-runs on at the Alt or one thik run from the alt to the batt and have some type of terminal there that supports multi-runs...

Hope that question makes sense...

That is at around 1500-1800 engine rpm. Depends on your crank pulley diameter.

Idle amperges are between 120 and 210 again depending on your crankp pulley and exact idle rpm.

We can install a longer post if you want a lot of terminals on there. I think a single run of quality 1/0g would be fine.

Hope that helps.

Iraggi

Archived