Sundown Audio

running two t4000.1s

deadbroke

i'll be running a few things off the main battery such as my air compressor and my mids and highs amps as well as a couple tv's. now that you mention it i guess there isn't much of a reason not to link the all together i just like the idea of having a battery for just the truck. wouldn't mixing the 2150s and the 1500 trade power with one another? i know there is a saying to get the same size batteries or they will draw power from one another should i worry about this would it affect my vehicle while it is turned off

if you want to do that i can understand.

i didn't know you had compressors and other sources of current draw

either way you should have more than enough amps for both systems but you should think about getting a couple more 2150's for the T4000's.

and this is crazy you found 2/0 guage wire i had no luck finding any so i am doing a crap load of 1/0 runs

2/0 Ultraflex welding wire from www.weldingsupply.com IMO it's prolli the best wire I've used(Kicker hyperflex, RF flex, Knu Kollosus flex, Stinger Pro, etc) and as long as they keep making it I'm gonna keep buying lol. Plus the more you buy at a time, the lower the cost is per foot.

you would have a greater benefit of not isolating that 300 amp alt to just your car.

it only takes about 80 amps to run most cars, so the other 220 or so would just be wasted

just run all three alts together and connect the front battery to the rest of them.

I agree with all of this. Even with the compressors and what not if will still benefit from having whatever extra amperage is left... You said u didn't think you could fit many more batts, only maybe one more. Honestly I'd move things around as much as possible to free up the space, because only 3 group 31 batts on 8,000+ watts from those amps is gonna pull a ton of current.

Like i mentioned early I'd really suggest at the least have the 4 big batts and that was only when I knew bout the 2 RF 4ks... Then on top of that having your front stage amps and a compressor too is gonna create a ton of stress.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Dont run a Battery Isolater Thats a JOKE!!!

x10000 but where did the OP mention a battery iso??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i have two 300 amp alternators and two rf t4000.1bd's how can i calculate how many batteries i need? i plan on running them both at 1 ohm. for example the odyessy pc2150's

i've heard that for every 1000 watts, you should have 100ah from each battery, so for your case you would need aleast 800 ah total

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .