http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/serv...755609_-1_10763

i was looking at that engine since it seemed cheap... but i know its missing some shit...

i already got a 800cfm edelbrock carb "can i use it with this?"

and what else does it need ?

is it anygood ?

i know its missing an alt but i was thinkin about getting a 200a alt anyhow...

i noticed it need a water pump and some other shit... but thats bascially all i know thats missing...

i was wondering how much all the other shit would cost to get this engine ? and if my transmission would be ok ?

i think i got a th400 tranny but it could be swapped out before i got the caddy...

alrighty thanks everyone

and i just noticed... a lot of engine with higher horsepower highly DO NOT recommended air conditioners... why ?

Edited by Coolwazabi

i bought one of these before basically you get it if you have an old you just swap parts takes a couple hours to get it ready to go in some beer wouldnt hurt either all you need is new gaskets if you dont have an old motor just hit up a junk yard you can get these parts cheap if your carb came off a chevy v8 then use it your intake manifold should work to im just guessing im gonna do some research and i will get back to your with more formal info

i'll bass race you with my tweeters

ok you need water pump harmonic balancer starter alt intake manifold exhaust manifold / headers distributor pulley set maybe fly wheel unless you have the old one power sterring pump these are what i see is not included you will need gaskets for water pump and manifolds you will also need to get bolts for everything at advanced auto water pump gaskets are 0.98 cents part number #5152, carb gasket part number #60255 4.44, thats what i can find at the moment once i again when i find more info i will let you know

i'll bass race you with my tweeters