Dee in Dallas tahoe build 2lvl4 xl 18's powerbass 5k

pics of today's progress tomorrow. Box is built, braced with 5/8" all thread, and resined. We are gonna finish it in the a m. Amp is mounted and ready for speaker wire. Every body had a good time, drinking Sprowns and buildin boxes. Fred the Usaci sb4 world champ came by to check out the build and bless us with the sprowns. All should be done tomorrow night if we stay buisy.

Posted at 3:30 a.m. Just walked in the door.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

pics of today's progress tomorrow. Box is built, braced with 5/8" all thread, and resined. We are gonna finish it in the a m. Amp is mounted and ready for speaker wire. Every body had a good time, drinking Sprowns and buildin boxes. Fred the Usaci sb4 world champ came by to check out the build and bless us with the sprowns. All should be done tomorrow night if we stay buisy.

Posted at 3:30 a.m. Just walked in the door.

Are you saying Spreading resin Around your box is Adding Strength..? lol

Makes it smoother inside but is not Adding Any strength to your box...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

? :01nocomment8so:

That sh!ts paper Thing... You Can Literatly Pick it and break it with your Finger nails....

Trust me Ive Built About 100 Boxes and FIBERGLASSES and resins Them ALL....

if you want to add strength You FIBERGLASS.... Not resin, If your smoothing out Fiberglass You Resin, if your 45's Corners You Resin.... if you wanna Seal it Air tight you Resin....

Anyways, Im sure this Shit will Pound!

And those ampe Do WAY over rated, Around 6krms to be exact.... Great Choice on amp bro!!!

Cant wait to See vids!!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

That sh!ts paper Thing... You Can Literatly Pick it and break it with your Finger nails....

Trust me Ive Built About 100 Boxes and FIBERGLASSES and resins Them ALL....

if you want to add strength You FIBERGLASS.... Not resin, If your smoothing out Fiberglass You Resin, if your 45's Corners You Resin.... if you wanna Seal it Air tight you Resin....

Anyways, Im sure this Shit will Pound!

And those ampe Do WAY over rated, Around 6krms to be exact.... Great Choice on amp bro!!!

Cant wait to See vids!!

Your right that's Why we used 5/8 all thread and yes you are correct those amps are underrated.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

did u silicone around the allthread? idk... i use wood dowels.

Resin and we use all thread so you can brace both sides of the box you will understand once you see the pics.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Archived