ok i have a 2004 ford explorer, i have asked this bout droping mine on here before. I have been doing some research lately on lowering it. I found out that fords have like a messed up camber so when you lower them you wont be able to get back to factory specs when u take it in to align it after you lower it, and they dont make any camber kits for them, well they do but its for a v6. People on the other forum complain bout it being way hard on everything and going threw tires like no other. I swear i am starting to hate the fords more and more lol. so if anyone has any advice on what i should do i would appreaciate it. I mean i got 22s right now and it aint that bad, but i would really like to go to 24s and i know if i do that i will deff need to drop it. I mean i have never seen any xs on 24s not droped so idk what they look like. I think i prob will just for get bout droping it all together. any advice??????????

could someone move this to the right spot lol........sorry bout that

Edited by buddlydudly8989