wiring problem

BlakSS

u guys i got a lil problem i got a 06 impala and had the bybass module harness for it but recently fried..idk why but i need some wiring help .. i cant figure out how to get a ignition or switched turn on..was wired to the ignition until i found out it wasnt a 12 volt system and now i have it wired in to ignition but since its a weak signal im using a relay should i be ok or should i wire it diffrently? any help is really appreciated..

• 3 weeks later...
u guys i got a lil problem i got a 06 impala and had the bybass module harness for it but recently fried..idk why but i need some wiring help .. i cant figure out how to get a ignition or switched turn on..was wired to the ignition until i found out it wasnt a 12 volt system and now i have it wired in to ignition but since its a weak signal im using a relay should i be ok or should i wire it diffrently? any help is really appreciated..

way too early BUMP!

What?

can any one help me wire up my alpine 505 with out the bypass module.. im using a replay off the ignition but kinda scared cause i used it without the relay before and ended up frying the ignition switch and bcm because it wasnt a strong 12 volt system so know im a little worried on the installation .where can i find a good ignition wire on a 2006 impala ss

can any one help me wire up my alpine 505 with out the bypass module.. im using a replay off the ignition but kinda scared cause i used it without the relay before and ended up frying the ignition switch and bcm because it wasnt a strong 12 volt system so know im a little worried on the installation .where can i find a good ignition wire on a 2006 impala ss

any help?

Archived