Second Skin Audio

Looking for some ideas

tbh, sub up port to the passenger side and box pushed all the way to the driver was one of the loudest to the ear installs i heard using like prefab stuff. Side port could definately do some work in those little cabins.

Iam thinking side port because not enough room to do subs up and port up.

jrplayer36

not saying this is the best for your truck but i heard a dd2512 in a frontier with port firing between the two front seats towards the windshield and it slammed. You just got to play around with it. Im fixing to redo my box because the tuning got thrown way off by the design i came up with. It fit a little tighter than expected, and the port is lets say choked a little. Its all in trial and error. What works in one vehicle may not in another. Just try and have fun with it.

Edited by bombout800

03 350Z

not saying this is the best for your truck but i heard a dd2512 in a frontier with port firing between the two front seats towards the windshield and it slammed. You just got to play around with it. Im fixing to redo my box because the tuning got thrown way off by the design i came up with. It fit a little tighter than expected, and the port is lets say choked a little. Its all in trial and error. What works in one vehicle may not in another. Just try and have fun with it.

Well thanks for the extra help, going to hook it up tomorrow and if dont like i will try the port in the middle.

jrplayer36