Jump to content

Need some help...


Playa Named Joe

Recommended Posts

Posted

My stock door speakers and crapy RoadMaster 6 x 9s (came with the car) can't keep up very well with my SDC2.5...

I can't choose on what to get to replace my doors, I think they are 5.25", and my 6 x 9s, I wanted to go with Rockford Fosgate or Alpine, but I'm wondering if I can get something that sounds really good for a cheaper price, I don't really want to spend much more then $150 on both sets. I don't have tweeters, that I know of. They would be ran off Head unit power 16 rms a channel.

Thanks,

Joe

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...