Second Skin Audio

dowel rods or althread??

yeah i know i just got done lookin at your build. lol. thats y i posted this haha! but so far looks like im going toward the allthread.

thats wassup !!!!! Glad i cud be the deciding factor in yours....lol... IMO that big azz bolt on the top of the means MONSTER PRESSURE !!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

thats wassup !!!!! Glad i cud be the deciding factor in yours....lol... IMO that big azz bolt on the top of the means MONSTER PRESSURE !!!!

well i am going to need more than one on the top for this build lol. more like ummmm....6 or so. well thats what im thinking.

how many subs r u gonna run 4 ?

ding ding we have a winner......4 18s with a rf t4k. 33hz.. so yeah i want no flex. lol

got 3 18s now but going to add one more. o yeah they are bls fully loaded. i just ordered my 4 th one a hour ago for the black friday fi sale!!!

Edited by buddlydudly8989

ding ding we have a winner......4 18s with a rf t4k. 33hz.. so yeah i want no flex. lol

have 2 on top and one thru the middle sir....and there is "0" flex in that bish....lol.... when r u startn on ur build ?

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

have 2 on top and one thru the middle sir....and there is "0" flex in that bish....lol.... when r u startn on ur build ?

well ill be takin pics of the box soon. i got all the pieces cut just need to put it together. but i also got new rf components to install a new amp rack, new rf t800.4 for the components and alot of other odds n ends. so it will all prob start once i get the box going and when the sub gets to my house lol.

Just wrap the whole box in some 19.7oz '1st Quality' 2x2 Twill Weave Carbon Fiber and be done with it :-P 2layers ought to do it haha. only cost u about $300 :blink:

But seriously, I'd go with the dowel rods and glass. i'm sure it will be more than enough if you're strategic in your build design :)

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.