my durango did great and is a nice car

l_7d8d510804094d84a8ded0c10e13526f.jpg

but it's to nice and will take to much time/money to sas it... so im hopefully getting an 88 jeep comanche (mj) with a 6.5" long arm lift this weekend, meeting up with the guy this week

P1010001.jpg

i know it's not much, but im going to immediately get some jks quicker disconnects, then build bumpers, and sliders, then weld an exo cage up from the sliders/bumpers to help give the unibody rigidity, i'll also use from 'frame' stiffeners underneath. then ima go out and swap the 35 rear for a 8.8 or 44, but around here you can get 8.8's for cheap, then throw a locker in the rear, even though the rears gonna be lite...

then slowly work my way to the front axle.

also with the rear being so light i want to do a coil conversion but that's not to terribly important... unless i find a 44 with spring perches for the rear... (idea just popped into my head)

i also want to do a camper shell in the rear, just need to think of a design for an exo that would leave the top of the bed open... i have ideas and now i'm rambling on...

just thought i would share, anyone have any ideas that would be cool to do?

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png