anyone wanna help a fellow smd'er with some help?

well im takeing hvac or heating ventilation and air conditioning and was needin a lil help on somethin

i need to write out a resume n was wondering what i should include in it

we had a woman come to the class to help us out but she dont make any damn sence n shes nit picky but my teacher aint

i got half of it done already but i unno what all i need to change on it to get it to work

im not lookin for someone to do it for me by all means, i just need a lil help, my teacher is cool n what knot so anything is cool wit him

but i wanna make it look profesional n what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well im takeing hvac or heating ventilation and air conditioning and was needin a lil help on somethin

i need to write out a resume n was wondering what i should include in it

we had a woman come to the class to help us out but she dont make any damn sence n shes nit picky but my teacher aint

i got half of it done already but i unno what all i need to change on it to get it to work

im not lookin for someone to do it for me by all means, i just need a lil help, my teacher is cool n what knot so anything is cool wit him

but i wanna make it look profesional n what knot

What are you trying to get into? Residential or commercial?

RE SE 12" subs (2) in prefab dual ported box (custom box coming soon)

Hifonics bxi610 mono 600 watt amp

Stock HU

Mach RCU

Apline 5 x 7 S Type Speakers (2) (1 blown)

Stock rear speakers (2)

Pyramid Tweeters (2)

i got mine fixed n i asked my plumbing teacher n he said it looked legit to him

n i got osha training the 14-15th of december n i can add that to my resume

but ya im gettin into residential but im only in level 1 now, n level 2 has a going green type setup to go with it so that will be a lil different

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif