KRANKIN KRISTMAS 2009

ziggetyzag26

Louder then me :8)

im sure ull fix that

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Looks like headin down from south jersey, B) I dont have anything special, but its loud for a 10. im just curious to see what i hit. My question is can anyone get metered in spl? Im def goin but i def wanna get metered.

S5030546.jpg

02 F150 reg cab

pioneer head unit

stock mids

alpine type r 10" dual 4

orion hcca d 1200

1.26cuft tuned 36hz

Everyone gets metered that competes. This is a basic SPL comp with a few extra competitions added in. Port Wars and Loud and Low. SPL is windows up with the meter on the windshield in the center. You get 2 passes thru the lane. Loud and Low is the same mic setup but playing low 30 something hz for 30 seconds with and average score thru the run. Port war is with the mic 16" in the port or at the end of the port if it dosent extend 16" into the box.

The last comp we went to we did a 145.1 in the SPL comp, single 15 class. We did a 162.2 in the Port Wars.

You will be in the single 10" class.

Good guys down there, you will definitely have a good time.

Everyone gets metered that competes. This is a basic SPL comp with a few extra competitions added in. Port Wars and Loud and Low. SPL is windows up with the meter on the windshield in the center. You get 2 passes thru the lane. Loud and Low is the same mic setup but playing low 30 something hz for 30 seconds with and average score thru the run. Port war is with the mic 16" in the port or at the end of the port if it dosent extend 16" into the box.

The last comp we went to we did a 145.1 in the SPL comp, single 15 class. We did a 162.2 in the Port Wars.

You will be in the single 10" class.

Good guys down there, you will definitely have a good time.

all the above is correct other then low and loud its 35 hz for 30 sec its really fun to do to r u coming this time hobby?

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

all the above is correct other then low and loud its 35 hz for 30 sec its really fun to do to r u coming this time hobby?

I want to but the cars tranny is acting up. It has a fluid leak somewhere I cant find. Since its Brians only transportation for work and College were trying to take it easy on the trips.

Hopefully I will have my truck up and running in 2-3 months. Then I will be at every event I can get to. I was even thinking about throwing a rigged system together in my truck as a temp setup but I had to send my 2 amps back for a warranty/recall. I still dont know when I will be getting the replacements back.

Sorry to hear Ed, I'll be taking plenty of vids so it will be like you were there lol.

Best of luck getting the Mazda back on the road. :8)

Ill be looking for the vids fo sho. Cant wait to get back to the comps with the "Silverado of Pain" :diablo:

The Mazda is still going, seems OK for doing local driving. But the 1-2 hour road trips will probably kill the poor thing.

Ill be looking for the vids fo sho. Cant wait to get back to the comps with the "Silverado of Pain" :diablo:

The Mazda is still going, seems OK for doing local driving. But the 1-2 hour road trips will probably kill the poor thing.

yeah that sucks bout the car we all seem to have car probs the monte has a small antifreeze leak go figure its getin cold lol

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived