Second Skin Audio

Great company and customer service!

So i sent a message to someone at second skin last night asking about sound deadening for the roof in my truck. Around noon today i recieved an email telling me what materials to buy and how much for the area i was interested in ordering. One thing that he said in the email was give me a call if you would like to discuss our products. I called him the first time to get some general information about the two products he had suggested i use on my roof. He was very helpful and explained to me the product and how the SPL tiles work and how much i need. The second product was the Spectrum Sludge. This i had a few more questions about but Ant explained this product aswell and how it works and that it remains elastic and can't melt no matter how extreme the temperature gets in the vehicle.

So after all my questions were answered and i felt that his products would solve my proplems with vibration and noise i placed my order. 1 pack of SPL tiles, and a gallon of Spectrum Sludge. I'm ready for this stuff to come in so my roof will be nice and quiet.

Once again thank you Ant!

IMG_1785copy.jpg