Second Skin Audio

4 12's RFt1d2 ext cab pickup

ok i got a 98 dodge ram extended cab pickup, took out the backseat got 4 dual 2 ohm t1 12's back there got a few questions

i have one alpine 1005 on 2 of them should i just get another one of those or go big and get a t 2000? or 2500?

i have just the run of the line boxes you buy at most sub places 2 of the dual ones should i build a box to hold all 4? if so i was thing arround 31 hz since thats wat the rf site says the resonant freq is

i made braces to stiffen the back wall after the seat came out cuz it moves like 3-5 inches but when i did that i lost like 1.5 db wierd huh? and for some reason it gets louder and hits higher db when more and more windows/doors are open lol if anyone knows why that happens too lemme know lol

4 rf t1d212

2 rf power 6x9 2 way

2 rf punch 6x9 4 way

rf 250.2 on powers

alpine mrd-m1005 on a pair of the subs

2 1400 amp batteries

2 150 amp alts built custom brackets myself

2/0 between batteries and distro blocks (used the same method as steve did on the distro blocks :D)

rf deadskin on the back wall

sorry if i dont reply till tomorrow lol D:

heres some old pics i havent updated since i ran the 2/0 or the newer batteries or redid the wiring on the alts

nvm... thought there was an upload thingy haha well there are some on myspace

Subs: 4 Rockford Fosgate Power T1 dual 2ohm

Amps: 2x alpine mrd-m1005 <--(for sell or trade) rockford 250.2

Speakers: rockford punch 4way 6x9 in doors rockford power 3 way 6x9 rear in boxes

dual alts

dual batteries

2/0 wiring

300 amp rf fuses

p.s. i was meaning to get on here sooner but it didnt authenticate my account until after i moved out and didnt have internet till today haha

Speakers: rockford punch 4way 6x9 in doors rockford power 3 way 6x9 rear in boxes

dual alts

dual batteries

2/0 wiring

300 amp rf fuses

p.s. i was meaning to get on here sooner but it didnt authenticate my account until after i moved out and didnt have internet till today haha

or not

dual alts

dual batteries

2/0 wiring

300 amp rf fuses

Archived