Second Skin Audio

Charger trunk

I can see why i havent seen any impressive charger stereos (im talking about the trunk area) and i can see why its a nightmare back there !!!! Im about to buy 2 lvl 5 12s and i was trying to come up with a great box i think im going to have to just go with a simple one any one have any suggestions? Other then Walling it , Thanks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

fire them forward sealed off from the trunk

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

those trucks are huge, why are you having problems? You can make a basic box and panel it off for a clean install, maybe flush in the amps and do some plexi.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

those trucks are huge, why are you having problems? You can make a basic box and panel it off for a clean install, maybe flush in the amps and do some plexi.

the problem is that the battery is located in the trunk near the spare tire if you build in the trunk its going to be hard to access the battery and fuses.

nothing time and money cant fix though

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

fire them forward sealed off from the trunk

thats what i wanted to do but i didnt know how much of the seat i would need them to cut ??? also my seats wont let down (i dont think)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

they are very big bit it have a lil baby opening lol

but if u need a design gimme sum measurments and shizzz!!!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

the problem is that the battery is located in the trunk near the spare tire if you build in the trunk its going to be hard to access the battery and fuses.

nothing time and money cant fix though

yeap yeap what if i moved the main batt to the upper part then put a dry cell where the main Batt was and turn it side ways but leaving enough room to still get to the fuses ???

they are very big bit it have a lil baby opening lol

but if u need a design gimme sum measurments and shizzz!!!!

let me bust out the measuring tape =) :rolleyes:

I drive a 300 c the system is in the picture and sig I had to move the battery back so it wasnt under the box and relocate the fuse box to the side of the stock battery and lengthen the power wire to the fuse box if your seats dont fold down you might want to consider a port through the rear deck or just build a simple box and fire them back

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1