Sonic Electronix

How does this set up sound to you???!?

Well what is the $700 going to be covering?? Just sub(s) and amp(s)?? or do u need to pay for someone to make u an enclosure + install it also. Then is that $700 also covering wiring, HU, and a nice under hood batt would help out alot also.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Well what is the $700 going to be covering?? Just sub(s) and amp(s)?? or do u need to pay for someone to make u an enclosure + install it also. Then is that $700 also covering wiring, HU, and a nice under hood batt would help out alot also.

I didnt know i would need more then subs and amps. I didnt think about wiring and i dont know what an hu is and what do i need a battery for lol... i read up a little but i guess i didnt read up enough.

im kinda new to this so im very sorry if i leave stuff out or say something dumb that doesnt make sense lol i am very anxious to learn about audio systems and stuff so if you could suggest a website that could tell me what all i need and what to look for that would be awesome.

I am going to be working at a mechanics place for a side job to learn about cars so i think i will learn how to install it from the guy their and do it myself so i wont have to pay someone for doing it but i might end up paying someone maybe lol that part can end up either way

marlo im just going to talk to you through sending a messege to you if thats ok it will be easier then me sending a messege and posting on this forum it will make our lives alot easier lol

im still open for ideas you guys so if u want to post some helpful hints im all for it

search this site.... great place to learn....

yeah i guess i could just look around and see what people are up to to learn whatever i can i know some brand names of some good audio companies i just need to learn the technical stuff now. i thought that the rockford fosgate Prime R500 amplifier with 2 FI SSD10 subwoofer sounded good and just wanted to get opinions on if everyone else thought. Christmas is coming up so i can start saving $$$ so i think i will get some serious pictures up here in time to come =]