Second Skin Audio

Good 18's?

My irragi alt is only 500 i already have 1/0 gauage, and the two batteries i need are only 500..so thats only $1000 on electrical. And my amps and the BTLS are the other grand..

Atleast i was told I would only need the 320 amp alt, and 2 kentic 2000's

And really yeah call me a noob cause i am at this and no nothing will stop me from doing what I want and of course i will make sure it is safe before i do anything.

we werent tryin to be dicks man. Dont get me wrong. How many runs of 1/0 do you have? And to say Only 1k on electrical....do you have money coming out ur ass? i make....a good amount for my age and education level, well leave it at that. But id never say only 1k lol. 1k is alot. What amp/s are you planning on running? Id suggest running 1 amp for the pair.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Meade was running 4-bd1500's on a stock alt, yellow top and 2 40f fosgate caps. I'm not saying that he doesn't need to upgrade but he can definitely throw another 1500 in there with a h/o alt and upgraded battery. That would power the amps fine until money allows more. I'm not sure about the air space on the hdc3 15 but i would guess 4-5 net per sub but you can e-mail dj with AQ and he will tell you (AQ's c/s is some of the best).

Easy bud, were only trying to help ya. EVERYONE has to start somewhere, fuck....for that matter im still learning new shit EVERYDAY! More power to ya if you want to jump into this head first, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT man. Were just trying to tell ya that electrical will cost as much as everything else too. And electrical is one place where you should NEVER SKIMP ON!

Oh sorry bro i didnt mean to act like i was mad. Yeah i plan on saving my money doing one thing at a time..I just want something a lot louder. Hear this guys dodge magnum shit was banging now i want to get something louder.

I upgraded my alternator wire to 1/0 and now my voltage doesnt drop at all, even with my heater full blast and dc up loud.

Looks like i need to replace my ground to frame wire it looks like its only 10 gauge.

Edited by Chrisn077

18" DC Level 4