need help with front/rear stage

i have a 00zx3 and i was thinkin about doin

8" with a 6 1/2 and 4 with a 1" as my front stage

and for the rear will be the same or i might take off the 8" if i cant find a way 2 use it

wut speakers will u guy/girls think i should use (nothing crazy in price)

thanks

edit:would i be better off getin

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/PAIR-...6c9.r3a8bd.aspx

with

http://www.audiosavings.com/products/produ...81-680918aa5539

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I like it as far as the sizes go. But for the "rear fill" you know you pretty much don't need rear fill for SQ unless you really want it. Don't let me talk you out of it b/c that is what "they" say- but it seems that NONE of the SQ winners have any type of rear fill.

That component set looks ok, but it is so freakin' cheap for a 3 way! I would maybe buy it for the time being and listen to it to see if you like the sound of the 3 way. Fab everything up to fit those sizes and then when money allows, upgrade the speakers and crossover networks as you can. I have never been a fan of speakers that have cones/diaphragms that aren't made of more natural type materials- such as thick paper pulp, silk dome for tweets, etc....

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Well I have a lot of people in my back seat and I don't want the bass 2 over power the back and I wanted 2 get some focal and make my own but idk where 2 get a crossover for a custom made set...I was just thinkin about getin amps 4 each set of speaker lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.