So my ex just called me and its 227 and she crying so much i cant even understand her all the much . so what i got is she went to some kids house and they were all drinking but she only did like a little but they took her keys incase she did alot so she wouldnt go driving. But she said she went to leave and her car was gone but a few mins later it was there and its smashed all up and she has no clue who did it and she wants me to get her and a friend but i have one seat other then mine in my blazer and im lost on what todo like i have to wake my mom up just to say can i take your car to get them and take them home and its 230 now

So my ex just called me and its 227 and she crying so much i cant even understand her all the much . so what i got is she went to some kids house and they were all drinking but she only did like a little but they took her keys incase she did alot so she wouldnt go driving. But she said she went to leave and her car was gone but a few mins later it was there and its smashed all up and she has no clue who did it and she wants me to get her and a friend but i have one seat other then mine in my blazer and im lost on what todo like i have to wake my mom up just to say can i take your car to get them and take them home and its 230 now

nah.. fuck her. she prolly smashed the car up herself. she shouldn't be out drinking if she's that young anyways. let her have a bad experience to teach her. (age assumed from her being your ex, crying, and you having to wake your mom up to borrow her car)