Sundown Audio

Hifonics Brutus 2010d

DylanH

i was about to say the 2200d too haha. as far as eletrical goes id put a yellowtop up front get a good high output alternator. and put 2 more group 31 batteries in the back

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

okay..that probably what I will do..It will be awhile before I can upgrade seeing as I am gonna have to pay for everything..what would I need to run that amp as far as electrical.

Well, I am only running the AQ1200D, and for electrical, big 3 done in 1/0, stock alt, regular everyday duralast upfront, and 2 runs of 4 gauge with a kinetik 1400 in the back and I easily sit at 14.4. For the 2200D, I would say, 1/0 big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 to the back, and atleast 2 decent sized deepcycle batts in the back. A stock alt should be able to run it for a little, but would upgrade to a H/O alt soon as possible. Oh yeah and for upfront battery, like Steph3n1 said. Can either do a yellow top, or something along the lines with same specs as a yellow top would work.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Well, I am only running the AQ1200D, and for electrical, big 3 done in 1/0, stock alt, regular everyday duralast upfront, and 2 runs of 4 gauge with a kinetik 1400 in the back and I easily sit at 14.4. For the 2200D, I would say, 1/0 big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 to the back, and atleast 2 decent sized deepcycle batts in the back. A stock alt should be able to run it for a little, but would upgrade to a H/O alt soon as possible. Oh yeah and for upfront battery, like Steph3n1 said. Can either do a yellow top, or something along the lines with same specs as a yellow top would work.

My plan was a yellow top up front, Dc 230 amp alternator..unless you guys think thats a bit much..and some knu 0 guage wire

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

My plan was a yellow top up front, Dc 230 amp alternator..unless you guys think thats a bit much..and some knu 0 guage wire

That's not too much. You might have to end up throwing an extra battery or 2 in the back though to keep a steady voltage.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

That's not too much. You might have to end up throwing an extra battery or 2 in the back though to keep a steady voltage.

I was really not wanting to do that.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I was really not wanting to do that.

The extra batteries? Is it cuz you don't have the room for them in the back? If you have the room under the hood, you could add them there too. I'm pretty sure you would need at least 1 extra battery in the back to run that amp with a steady voltage. Since you don't want to add extra batteries, maybe you could get a huge kinetik, or huge XS battery to replace upfront and be fine, but I am not sure on that one.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz