J Dubb Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 Hey guys, I need help with designing an enclosure. I'm going to be getting 1 15" AudioQue HDC3 series sub, and want a ported vented enclosure for it. My car is a 2001 Ford Focus, and the minimum trunk dimensions are: Length:40.5 in. Depth (Front to back): 27 in. Height: 20 in. The area can be adjusted for a few inches in height if you move it more towards the entrance of the trunk, but you will lose depth. You will also gain length too, I forgot to mention. Any help from someone would be greatly appreciated, I'm new at all this so thanks for your time. -J Dubb
t-money Posted December 7, 2009 Report Posted December 7, 2009 Hey guys, I need help with designing an enclosure. I'm going to be getting 1 15" AudioQue HDC3 series sub, and want a ported vented enclosure for it. My car is a 2001 Ford Focus, and the minimum trunk dimensions are:Length:40.5 in. Depth (Front to back): 27 in. Height: 20 in. The area can be adjusted for a few inches in height if you move it more towards the entrance of the trunk, but you will lose depth. You will also gain length too, I forgot to mention. Any help from someone would be greatly appreciated, I'm new at all this so thanks for your time. -J Dubb is it a hatch? 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.