think it'll sound good n hit

i need you guys opinion

by the wat the trunk is 13.9 cubic feet

Edited by chevscalade209

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

13.9 cubes is the size of the trunk then no I would recommend that many cube for the box net after sub and port dis. You'll choke your subs for sure

i want something that hits hella hard but i only have that much space to play with whut do you recomend

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

blow through

all dc audio

i want something that hits hella hard but i only have that much space to play with whut do you recomend

Im sure a bunch of people are going to chime in on this and ask this so i will start? whats your electrical like and spending limit?

steven.jpg

Did you happen to see an "storage size: 13.9cuft" in the car specs? I would bet $ that after the box is built and woofers are in your looking at half that, maybe a bit more if you use glass and get creative

i really dont have any spending limits i have like 3g's and a year and a half till i get my liesense

and i want something to work on meanwhile that time passes

open to suggestions

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

blow through

all dc audio

if i was you id do like 2 15s build that box proper much more better then the 18s considering your space that you have.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i have narrowed it down to 3 cars the lexus , a s500 with 15 cubes space

of a 96 fleetwood with 21 cubes

where you gonna put the amps?the extra batts?your gonna have to get REALLY creative to fit them 18s in any of those cars.and are you sure thats all trunk space?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.