Sundown Audio

kicker power light

fox_racin4

Alright hmmm see ive had kicker amps with all my systems... Check the terminals and make sure that the plastic from the wires are in the terminal because that will mess it and and if thats not it move the ground wire around a little bit becaues i have had this happen while driving and it just needs me to move the ground wire a little... and if the top light didnt turn on take the top of it off them there will be a red platsic thing under the logo and a wire connected to it then there is a spot to connect the wire to like the electical part of the amp and it should work then.

Alright hmmm see ive had kicker amps with all my systems... Check the terminals and make sure that the plastic from the wires are in the terminal because that will mess it and and if thats not it move the ground wire around a little bit becaues i have had this happen while driving and it just needs me to move the ground wire a little... and if the top light didnt turn on take the top of it off them there will be a red platsic thing under the logo and a wire connected to it then there is a spot to connect the wire to like the electical part of the amp and it should work then.

hes testing it on his bench bruh. its not in the ride..... basically i think u need to take it to ur local electronic shop and see if someone there can fix u up....its not gonna magically go OUT of protection I PROMISE U !!!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

i just went at looked right above the light on the side it says lower not protection

point blank !!! if u hooked up a pos. neg. and turn on and ur not getn output sumthn is NOT RIGHT " WRONG " with ur 200.4 sir.....dont know of any other way of explaining it to u...especially if uve done all that was specified....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!