so time to buy a new computer and i know jack shit

ive got an lg screen now so i dont need one and i going to do a lil gaming not much iTech you thikn it should be fine or no and what would you recomend

huh???...........

if you do some gaming buy an Nvidia GeForce 8800 v/c

if you dont know how to hook it up I can tell you that info to when the time comes. or anything better than what video card is already in there..I jut prefer Nvidia.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...;Sku=S445-10045

thats the one i just orderd.

Gateway DX4200-11 Refurbished Desktop PC - AMD Phenom X4 9550 2.2GHz, 3GB DDR2, 320GB HDD, DVDRW, Vista Home Premium 64-bit

Not to mention its also a HDMI computer with full 8 channel HD sound. Only thing its lacking for some reason is a cd burner but thats not an expensive add on so i didnt really care. I picked it up for $379, not too bad i dont think. Just figured id throw out a suggestion since i just made a purchase myself.

ya thats what i was saying i dont want to spend more than 500 bucks or so i know tax will bring me over 500 but before tax if theres one for a lil more i might but like i was telling you i know nothing about computers

edit : me building one aint going to happend im not smart enuff to figure all that out now

only thing i dont like about a dell is the track pad and where it seems to be located. evertime i try and type a paper on my fience's dell my hand will touch the pad and the mouse will start typing in another sentence, can get really agurvating at time. but you just need to get on a display and see how it works for you, everyone is different. other then that, the dell isnt a bad way to go, just look for a computer that will have atleast 2gb memory and 160-250gb hard drive, most the comps now come with that or even higher.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars