well im thinkin bout upgradeing my mempory in my new comp

it came with 2 1gb memory sticks n i was gunna take those out n put 2 2gb sticks in and was wondering how much of a diff i will have from doing this?

here is what im thinking about getting, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Memory+Master+...p;skuId=9360069

and i just got a 1tb external hd n was wondering if i got a 2.0 usb card will it transfer faster than the ones that came with my comp or no?

and can i put the 2 1gb memory sticks in our other computer? its got a 128mb n a 256mb in it now n i was gunna take those out n boost it to 2 1gb memory sticks n see if it works better, i put a 200gb internal secondary hd in the other computer also n was wondering if i can run that much ram on a old computer?

and is nwegg any cheaper on this stuff?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well im thinkin bout upgradeing my mempory in my new comp

it came with 2 1gb memory sticks n i was gunna take those out n put 2 2gb sticks in and was wondering how much of a diff i will have from doing this?

here is what im thinking about getting, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Memory+Master+...p;skuId=9360069

and i just got a 1tb external hd n was wondering if i got a 2.0 usb card will it transfer faster than the ones that came with my comp or no?

and can i put the 2 1gb memory sticks in our other computer? its got a 128mb n a 256mb in it now n i was gunna take those out n boost it to 2 1gb memory sticks n see if it works better, i put a 200gb internal secondary hd in the other computer also n was wondering if i can run that much ram on a old computer?

and is nwegg any cheaper on this stuff?

Unless you are running 64bit Windows, you will only see 3gb to 3.2gb of that memory. As far as putting the 2 1gb sticks in the other computer, can't answer that without knowing what types of memory are in each.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

its ddr2 the same as this comp?

and will they be noticeable amount of difference?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this is a lot better memory for cheaper http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820161183

you will notice a difference i did even tho im running 32 bit windows right now. and you will only see 3gbs but it does help out a lot and maybe later you could upgrade to say windows 7 64 bit and gave the full 4gbs of ram

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

this is a lot better memory for cheaper http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820161183

you will notice a difference i did even tho im running 32 bit windows right now. and you will only see 3gbs but it does help out a lot and maybe later you could upgrade to say windows 7 64 bit and gave the full 4gbs of ram

He can only upgrade to 64bit if the motherboard/bios and processor support it. You need a processor that supports EM64T and a motherboard to support that processor.

And if both pc's use ddr2, you would probably be ok putting the ram in the other pc.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png