Chevy Blazer Build NEW VID UPDATE

well i ment keeping the stock look with my doors because im debating what set up i want to run upfront with two sets of KS comps or just one set meh xD

its pretty easy to do the pillers but like i said its just all time consuming but i like the way mine looks and if you dont want them anymore you can just go buy some more at the junk yard for like 5 bucks a piece so if you have time man i would do it. They sound great and look nice

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

yeah ima have so much time i have half days in school now and where i work is at a car shop and one down time we do stuff for my blazer

now let me ask i mean i know this is for your built but id like to run two sets of KS 6.5 comps or 5.25 comps im feeling the 5" ones because i want more highs but do you think a Hifionics 4 channel amp would do good or a 2 channel would be better?

yeah ima have so much time i have half days in school now and where i work is at a car shop and one down time we do stuff for my blazer

now let me ask i mean i know this is for your built but id like to run two sets of KS 6.5 comps or 5.25 comps im feeling the 5" ones because i want more highs but do you think a Hifionics 4 channel amp would do good or a 2 channel would be better?

you can always bridge your amp so either way they both will be fine and i like mid range speakers i have enough bass so i really never hear my mid bass, i would go for the 6.5s

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

yeah thats what i was thinking but i figure four 5" speakers can do a good enough job lol

its all about how much bass you want out of the door speakers. If you have a loud system then i would just go the 6.5s but if your doing your pillers i would go with 5.25s

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

yeah i just want my front for highs and a little mids like i have just have Kicker KS 6x9s right now and i just use em for highs i have mids and lows turned down

if your going for highs look for stuff like this,http://www.powerbassusa.com/products/competition.html i really like Oxygen audios mids but i got a nice deal with powerbass and look at bullet tweeters they are super loud no SQ but very loud man

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

yeah see i want my mids and highs to have sq in them

go for O2 speakers they are great

Head unit-Clarion

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x