Second Skin Audio

1/4 wave attempt

I'm not 100% if T-Lines work well with the sub right beside the mouth of the port... I think you want them as far apart as possible to maximize the gains of the quarter wave but that's just my take on it...
So in other means you willo have to swicth some things out.for the box like he said he is not 100% sure of it.put a lil more thought in it youll figure it out quik. :hairtrick:

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

In a tline you want the sub as far away from the port as possible, just like every single sub box. 45 all corners and make sure you dont have any flex in the box.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

In a tline you want the sub as far away from the port as possible, just like every single sub box. 45 all corners and make sure you dont have any flex in the box.

Danley style tapped horns and Meyer SB1000 type enclosures require the driver to be coupling with the mouth of the vent. Not all enclosures require spacing of the mouth and driver.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Danley style tapped horns and Meyer SB1000 type enclosures require the driver to be coupling with the mouth of the vent. Not all enclosures require spacing of the mouth and driver.

Cheers,

Mick

thats how i like to build mine

Cheers,

Mick

<3 me some tapped horns... ever played with them? I built a little one for a single PG RSD 10" on about 600wrms and it was awesome... super fast, blended superbly and got loud as hell when it needed to. Just had to be careful with the subsonic filter, it unloaded like CRAZY if you got too low...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!