Gq85 Posted December 16, 2009 Report Posted December 16, 2009 Up for sale I have a Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd amplifier. Amp is a Refurb but it's in Great Condition. I bought it back in May from one of our members here on SMD. Amp came with a 1 year transferable Warranty which still has about 3 months left on it. Does not come with a Bass Knob. I had planned to keep it for my next build but unfortunately I got a few bills to pay and need the cash. I'm asking $300 Shipped. Sorry for the bad pics they were taken from my camera phone. Here are my References: SMD-----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=32623 eBay-----> http://myworld.ebay.com/gquiroz85
JZeFF Posted December 16, 2009 Report Posted December 16, 2009 Oh man, if it was only summer... Someones gonna get a hell of a deal here!! Pioneer x930 bt Rockford t2500 bdcp 18" nightshade v1 DC audio 175.4 RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon) 3x XS power D2700's Knukonceptz 0awg all around
Gq85 Posted December 27, 2009 Author Report Posted December 27, 2009 Bump TTT. I lowered the price $315 Shipped now.
Gq85 Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Posted December 30, 2009 Daily Bump. So no one is interested on an amazing amp? Or are you just broke?
maniac74 Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 just broke i'm very interested but tax time is a long ways off ftl. 99 suburban 20" boss motorsport wheels big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi) alpine 9886 deck kenwood 11 band eq fosgate t5002 amp running sub kenwood ps200 amp running components jl xr components in front doors jl xr 6.5 in rear doors jl in rear roof 1 FI Q 18" with bp enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz Iraggi 220 ho alt (RF 1500bd coming soon)
Gq85 Posted December 30, 2009 Author Report Posted December 30, 2009 just broke i'm very interested but tax time is a long ways off ftl. I know.lol. I'm broke too that's why I need to sell. I honestly don't even want to sell it.
maniac74 Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 I know.lol. I'm broke too that's why I need to sell. I honestly don't even want to sell it. cant blame ya for not wanting to sell it. gl with the sale though. if you still have it in 2 months i'll get back at ya hehe. 99 suburban 20" boss motorsport wheels big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi) alpine 9886 deck kenwood 11 band eq fosgate t5002 amp running sub kenwood ps200 amp running components jl xr components in front doors jl xr 6.5 in rear doors jl in rear roof 1 FI Q 18" with bp enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz Iraggi 220 ho alt (RF 1500bd coming soon)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.