help + advice VW Caddy (Rabit mk1) 2xDC18"+ 2XSAZ3000D

Thinking of making an install in my VW Caddy mk1 (rabit) and the kit i have is 2 x DC audio subs L5's 18 dual 0.7 coils and 2 Sundown SAZ-3000D amp to play with obviously will have to make a bass inclosure to go in the back bed .For the cabin i have DLS 8.2i speakers, DLS RW12 Subwoofer , DLS CA31 amp. how will the subs be tested on a term lab? or do i need to get the sound into the cab. Any suggestions and ideas welcome please

Would like the DSL kit for daily drive and the DC/SUNDOWND for shows and testing on DB

Merry Christmas to you all. :drinks:

so the vehicle is a pickup truck type vehicle? and you want to build a box to go in the bed but not play into the cabin of the vehicle?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

.7 in parallel is .35 on each on those 3000d right?.... hmmm I know for a fact with good battery it will do it, but it sure ain't recommended!!

If it's a truck, must be a cut through unless the subs are in cabin...

The sub has twin + / - and i have been told to run a link cable from - to the other side + of the sub and connect up the + of the amp to + of the sub and the - of the amp to the - on the sub , what dose this give?

Yes my friend it is a pick up and defenatly the 18's wont fit in there, will have to be in the bed, where can i get cut through box desegns from ? or is there a class for bass out side of the vehicle?