Sonic Electronix

Ok so im starting on some new upgrades on my 2000 grand am gt. soon to be running 2 alpine type R's (Special Edition) 12's in a cutom proted box(38hz-40hz) on a hifonics brutus amplifier ( 1 ohm load), I Have A total of 4 6x9's, 2 4x6's all pioneer ts series, and 4 competition grade powerbass extreme lvl 2 tweets. i wanna make some adjustments so that i get more flex around my windshield area if possible. i already have a sound processor, and im getting ready to do the big three. sound deadner (ss damp pro) soon, Any Ideas??

sorry for spelling, i meant custom ported :01nocomment8so:

dude what if we added another custom box with two more type rs just like the one u got then custom ported both into the cabin for more air pressure a dude on here gave me the idea about mine when i was lookin at wat to do wit my 8 and a couple of people have said it works well

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

dude what if we added another custom box with two more type rs just like the one u got then custom ported both into the cabin for more air pressure a dude on here gave me the idea about mine when i was lookin at wat to do wit my 8 and a couple of people have said it works well

lol dude ima have to mount the amps on the back of the backseat but that would work, and then run another hifonics, with samebox, and that would be some hardcore :hairtrick:

lol dude ima have to mount the amps on the back of the backseat but that would work, and then run another hifonics, with samebox, and that would be some hardcore :hairtrick:

we wouldnt even have to do another box right now cuz i would hate to buy two new type R's then the first ones blow.... :shot: lol but we can still try and custom port to the cabin im thinkin bout tryin it wit mine and gettin rid of the 8 but ima see how it sounds first just for u lol but my bet is it will be :bad: but we wont know till we try it.

Maxximus

Black 2000 Nissan Maxima

Pioneer AVH p4100 HU

3 10" MTX t5500 series

Sledgehammer ported enclosure

Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp

Pilot Underbody Neon (blue)

Pilot led interior Lights (blue)

2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue)

Pilot light Control module

The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!!

caraudioforum.com

I never use a meter to tune.

Your ear in most cases is your best choice.

we wouldnt even have to do another box right now cuz i would hate to buy two new type R's then the first ones blow.... :shot: lol but we can still try and custom port to the cabin im thinkin bout tryin it wit mine and gettin rid of the 8 but ima see how it sounds first just for u lol but my bet is it will be :bad: but we wont know till we try it.

I Tested Those Type R's that that old amp was killing and they are going strong still