Sundown Audio

What amp for 2 Fully loaded FI BLs

DylanH

Yay someone has been reading..and I am doing a 260 amp Iraggi alt as for battery I'm waiting for the guy from XS to pm me a price back if its too expensive I'm gonna stick with the Optima

Your first post says"but I dont want to spend that much in electrical upgrades" so yes I have been reading.

TDH FTW !!!

If thats the case that would be fine, I thought he didn't want to spend the money for all of that.

thats what i thought too haha.

Audiopipe 3000.1 will put out ~2900 watts of power with proper electrical, though if you have the money id go for an AQ3500, which will do rated and more and is more efficient. pretty good deal since they are on sale right now too.

lance2.png

thats what i thought too haha.

Audiopipe 3000.1 will put out ~2900 watts of power with proper electrical, though if you have the money id go for an AQ3500, which will do rated and more and is more efficient. pretty good deal since they are on sale right now too.

I would love to do the AQ but I just wont have the money. Because I will have to pay for part of the Blazer. My plan is to buy the amp and maybe subs then put some of my paycheck into my pay check into system and put the rest into a blazer

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I would love to do the AQ but I just wont have the money. Because I will have to pay for part of the Blazer. My plan is to buy the amp and maybe subs then put some of my paycheck into my pay check into system and put the rest into a blazer

well the electrical will be more important than any of it all, cuz if you have shitty electrical then you can expect your amp n sub to say goodbye long before they should.

lance2.png

well the electrical will be more important than any of it all, cuz if you have shitty electrical then you can expect your amp n sub to say goodbye long before they should.

Well yeah i'm not installing any of this until the electrical is done..which is a 260 amp alt and an XS or Optima batt up front

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)