1/0 comparison pictures

Yeah I have the black 1/0 from welding supply and 1/0 ring terminals fit over it quite easily with space to spare. So I'm thinking it's a tad smaller than most 1/0 wire.

I wonder why the orange would be thicker?

Your right about the size of the black. Terminals are loose and slide on easy. The orange is a lot beefier with more strands. Thats a good price for quality cable. I would skip buying the black if I ordered more.

welding cable 2/0 bendable and stays in the shape I want. I got 25ft for 60 bucks. high strand count just means more flexible.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

i personally prefer stinger hpm

+1

As do I....

I just usually can't find it in the Normal Red and Black, can usually find it in Blue, Clear, Silver, Grey, etc....

Know any good sites where I can get both HPM in Red and Black???? I hope to be ordering some next week...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

Archived