Sonic Electronix

Why do my subs or amp smell ? help asap

Okay so i am a person who needs visuals or alot of explaination. so let me ask this im putting about 2300 with both amps but about 1150 per amp we will say since kickers amps are over powered to be honest. so I look at the 1100 and 2 ohm part so it says 48.99. am i correct then what?

do 900w to be safer. 1150 or whatever it says on your birthsheet is at a perfect 14.4v, which in your situation (unless you have a highoutput alternator) i dont see happening. so then it would be about 42v for each amp.

do 900w to be safer. 1150 or whatever it says on your birthsheet is at a perfect 14.4v, which in your situation (unless you have a highoutput alternator) i dont see happening. so then it would be about 42v for each amp.

Ahh forgot about the volt part thanks man yeah im running stock alot and stock batt for this month bout to get either a red top or yellow top them either a Kinetik 2400 or XS3100. for the back okay so 900w and 42.43 then what haha xD

Ahh forgot about the volt part thanks man yeah im running stock alot and stock batt for this month bout to get either a red top or yellow top them either a Kinetik 2400 or XS3100. for the back okay so 900w and 42.43 then what haha xD

....read what it says in the picture. thats all the info you need right there. honestly isnt that hard.

Alright let me just check this the last time i read it all rote it down for tomorrow morning. I turn my gains down all the way, un-hook subs, put the Pos of the dmm into the pos terminal and neg into neg. put dmm to AC volt put all my Highs Mids and Lows to 0 on my hu . put my hu to 38 (highest it goes is 50 so i divided it by 75%), then i play a 50hz song and turn my gain till the DMM shows 42.43. then im done Correct ?

Alright let me just check this the last time i read it all rote it down for tomorrow morning. I turn my gains down all the way, un-hook subs, put the Pos of the dmm into the pos terminal and neg into neg. put dmm to AC volt put all my Highs Mids and Lows to 0 on my hu . put my hu to 38 (highest it goes is 50 so i divided it by 75%), then i play a 50hz song and turn my gain till the DMM shows 42.43. then im done Correct ?

binnnngoooo

Alright thanks alot guys , means a lot when people aren't dicks when people ask dumb questions xD all gota learn one way haha. Now can you get my a link to download a 50hz song i tryed the Realm Of Excursion and i cant figure out how to download the 50hz song

Alright thanks alot guys , means a lot when people aren't dicks when people ask dumb questions xD all gota learn one way haha. Now can you get my a link to download a 50hz song i tryed the Realm Of Excursion and i cant figure out how to download the 50hz song

right click and save as.

Archived