Sonic Electronix

Pretty sure I'm beating a dead horse here

First and foremost, this is my virgin post. Just to give a little background, I live in a small town and I've only been in a couple other vehicles with systems that were only beginner systems because it's just not that big where I live. I've been in the car audio game for about a year and I spend most of my free time just looking at car audio on the internet. I'm super passionate when it comes to car audio and I'm always looking to learn something new and I always make sure I got my facts straight before I even open my mouth.

But anyways, the point I'm trying to get at here is I'm ready to upgrade my system, But the only other brand subs I've experienced in person besides mine where Sony XPLODS, one of them bazooka party packs, and a blown JL W0.

I have about $800 to spend on upgrading my subs and head unit and I'm just looking for some specific recomendations to get the best bang for my buck. I personally was looking at some Rockford Fosgate P3's.

Thanks for looking!

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

do you need the whole overhaul? like amps, power wire, speaker wire, rca's, subwoofers and speakers?

I'm not too concerned about speakers right now but I'm mainly looking for a new seet of subwoofers and a head unit. And a good wiring kit because I am currently suffering from voltage drops and I feel bad for my amp. lol.

First and foremost, this is my virgin post. Just to give a little background, I live in a small town and I've only been in a couple other vehicles with systems that were only beginner systems because it's just not that big where I live. I've been in the car audio game for about a year and I spend most of my free time just looking at car audio on the internet. I'm super passionate when it comes to car audio and I'm always looking to learn something new and I always make sure I got my facts straight before I even open my mouth.

But anyways, the point I'm trying to get at here is I'm ready to upgrade my system, But the only other brand subs I've experienced in person besides mine where Sony XPLODS, one of them bazooka party packs, and a blown JL W0.

I have about $800 to spend on upgrading my subs and head unit and I'm just looking for some specific recomendations to get the best bang for my buck. I personally was looking at some Rockford Fosgate P3's.

Thanks for looking!

sonic electronix is a great place to buy from u could get at 12 t2 for 240.00 apeice thats probaly what bestbuy charges dor the p3 rockford subs ar good sq and spl

sonic electronix is a great place to buy from u could get at 12 t2 for 240.00 apeice thats probaly what bestbuy charges dor the p3 rockford subs ar good sq and spl

I just looked and they are actually about $450 a piece for the t2's.

if not what amplification are you running?

A kenwood amp. it's 500 wrms at 4ohms and 900 wrms at 2ohms per channel. I'm running it a 4 ohms though. It's actually a pretty nice amp. the model is in my signature.

Edited by Rolladoedoe

A kenwood amp. it's 500 wrms at 4ohms and 900 wrms at 2ohms per channel. I'm running it a 4 ohms though. It's actually a pretty nice amp. the model is in my signature.

I've done comps with that KAC amp u got. Even thought it doesn't do the advertised RMS I still did good on the mic. Try this site for headunits they supply you with everything you need for free. Crutchfield

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg