Chrome and black 10" and 12" 12 spoke baskets- And speaker parts

Selling some of my supply of frames. I realized I have a lot so I would sell some.

I realized, wtf I want to go to Autorama, but I never think about it until Christmas - New years, and tax time is AFTER Autorama- So, this is my best hope... lol

I have plans for - well, will be discussed later ;-)

I have for sale

4-12" Chrome new baskets for $35 shipped each, multiple discounts of course

10- 10" Chrome baskets, new $32 each shipped, or package deal

10- 10" black with machined lips for flush mount design $25 shipped each, or package deal

2- 12" black, new, with gaskets, and terminals $35 shipped each, or $50 pair shipped

2- 12" chrome baskets used about $25 shipped each

DSCN1996.jpg

DSCN1993.jpg

I also have alot of spiders, non leaded 8" OD 3" ID, great for stacking a 4+ spider pack together $1.50 each

DSCN1917.jpg

DSCN1916.jpg

Also some awesome 9.75" OD spiders high roll design with 4" coil opening

I can also make a spider adapter to fit these spiders on the common 6 spoke 18" frame

adapter/clamp would be ABS, not the aluminum shown $15 for the adapter $10 for the big spiders

Or a kit 3- spiders, and 1 clamp for $40 bucks- with a 4" coil $65

DSCN1999.jpg

DSCN1919.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Goin outa town for a few. Ill hit you up when I get back about spiders. These stiff or med?

04 Chrysler Sebring

Stinger

C&D Technologies

Alpine

Infinity/cdt

Zapco

TC Sounds custom subs

both kinds of spiders posted are more on the medium/softer side, but not quite medium

the 3" coil spiders, need about 4 spiders to equal like 2 spiders like on a DC or Fi, for the common guy on here, I would do about 4-6 spiders

for the 4" coil spiders, 1 would make a really great home audio, or really low freq 18", 2 would be good for daily, 3 would be great for SPL

these spider get stiffer and stiffer alot for every spider put on

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

bump bump

sundown.jpg