fullergoku Posted September 22, 2006 Report Posted September 22, 2006 Okay guys I wonder if any of you have run into this problem and what did you do. I have a some MB Quart Ref 6 1/2 separates in all the doors of my expedition. I noticed a scratchy sounds coming from mostly male voices and certain parts of songs.Found out it is the midrange can you get just the midrange from anywhere or do you have to buy another pair?? I know you could in the past find raw drivers of some of the major companies any one know if that still is available anywhere?? DA KINGPIN
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 22, 2006 Report Posted September 22, 2006 Sounds like distortion.... SK
fullergoku Posted September 22, 2006 Author Report Posted September 22, 2006 if it's distortion why only in that set and only in the midrange?? The rest of the speakers sound fine. DA KINGPIN
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 22, 2006 Report Posted September 22, 2006 Are they wired properly? No lose connections? H/u needs adjustment? SK
fullergoku Posted September 22, 2006 Author Report Posted September 22, 2006 Yes they are wired correctly but I will double and triple check everything either this evening or tomorrow. I'm also going to start organizing wiring better. DA KINGPIN
Guest SyKo13 Posted September 22, 2006 Report Posted September 22, 2006 That might fix your problem lol Try and keep wires organized.....lol, one might have a splice and its contacting another ground SK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.