Sonic Electronix

im not too familier with polk but they are a good brand like you said you dont want really loud just something that sounds good so i would think they are good enough

Edited by Mastersound15

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

personally i would go with pioneer.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

when you buy something off ebay the manufacter doesnt warrenty it. The seller will but its not always a smooth transaction.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

if that happens you talk to the seller and if the warranty is over with them then you can still send it back to the company that made it. some seller's do offer warranty i have spent almost $1000 on car audio on ebay and i never had a problem with any seller. did you get my pm?

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

if that happens you talk to the seller and if the warranty is over with them then you can still send it back to the company that made it. some seller's do offer warranty i have spent almost $1000 on car audio on ebay and i never had a problem with any seller. did you get my pm?

I SAW THAT 2 L7 FOR 300+ THATS SEEM TO UNREAL WHY SO CHEAP.

when you buy something off ebay 9 times outta 10 the company will not warrenty it since it wasnt bought at a authorized dealer. I know it is that way for JL audio, and Rockford Fosgate, and i am sure it is the same for many other companies.

and if you were talking to me about a pm no i didnt get one.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

when you buy something off ebay 9 times outta 10 the company will not warrenty it since it wasnt bought at a authorized dealer. I know it is that way for JL audio, and Rockford Fosgate, and i am sure it is the same for many other companies.

and if you were talking to me about a pm no i didnt get one.

kicker is the same way unless the seller has a authorization from kicker. i didnt send you a pm lovellsz sorry for the confusion. i'm not sure why they are so cheap. after a bought my 15's i saw a 18" kicker solo-x brand new for about $500 but it was to late for me.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)