Jump to content

Mastersound15

Members
  • Posts

    474
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mastersound15

  1. what kind of bulbs are those? and man those are bright as hell.
  2. Basically My car is a base model with no foglights on the bottom of the bumper like the higher models and I want to put some. Im trying to figure out if I were to buy one of those projector Foglight kits from like Autozone or similiar (those pilot brand lights), would the wiring from that kit be good enough to power a hid kit? or would I have problems with it?
  3. huh???? LOL
  4. a simple no would have been just fine, im still half asleep here bare with me
  5. what about the second one, thats fairly new no?
  6. how can you tell?
  7. watch and see if you agree, (no offence intended) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2mEC4bZL8...feature=related but this one i do believe
  8. well they sure as hell got me hahahaha
  9. i see the amps on it, but isnt that a speaker?
  10. WTF is this thing @ 42 seconds????????? http://youtube.com/watch?v=oziU2-qvfXo&feature=related
  11. yeah i figured that online deal was a bunch of crap but i think there has to be something maybe with txdot or something but nope couldnt find anything figures
  12. thats basically what im after no? its just so that other clubs cant use our name, and also to check to see if anybody else has the name, but im guessing its just a local area thing not nationwide
  13. Wassup bro's, happy to say that I have just started up my own car club YAY its going good so far but i have one tiny little problem... I have to register the name, crap well friends of mine tell me i have to go to the court house to do it, CRAP. i hate law enforcement buildings and with my work schedule i dont have time to go. Another friend told me i could register online for free at "nationwide car club" well no such site exists. so does anybody know where I could get this done online? Oh I live in San Antonio Texas in case anybody is nearby. thanks for any help in advance...
  14. yeah working on it photobucket is being like a woman right now
  15. i finally decided to make some vids of my newest car the bad thing is that with the camera i have you cant see the flex of anything but rest assured that theres is... http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x2/Mast...nt=MOV00381.flv http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x2/Mast...nt=MOV00400.flv http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x2/Mast...nt=MOV00401.flv my new lights http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x2/Mast...nt=MOV00397.flv
  16. i want one but need the 32gb and at $500, i cant afford it
  17. wtf????????
  18. huh? every event I have competed in has provided a cd to do a sweep and use whatever frequency you need.
  19. usually whoever is hosting the event provides the cd
  20. if i shave it then it would look more attractive than what it is dont ya think? LOL
  21. i hate grips they make my hand hurt more than it usually does
×
×
  • Create New...