burp box help 2000 blazer 15-m3mojo12's

ok heres whats going on i was going to wait till i ordered my new subs and amps but i have 2-6'' precision ports and 2-m3mojo12's dual 2ohm and 2-bxi1610ds i am at 148+db 44 hz on the tl meter windows up mic on window dbdrag style street b i want to build a burp box to see what kind of numbers i can get out of these before i retire these subs. im thinking 1.5cubic ft each 12''with 1 6'' precision port each external of course subs up ports back or subs up ports to drivers side box would be small enough to try both ways. i would also meter and shorten port 1/2 to 1 inch at a time till i peak on the meter prob in the 50hz range .do you think a 3cubic ft box would be ok for burbs?this will be in a 2000 s-10 blazer.

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

you might try a little bigger than 1.5 your trying to put a crx box in a blazer , may not work too much air space in the truck.id try 2.5-3.0 single chamber box faced forward woofers on passenger side and slot port on the drivers side.if you have to use aero ports try 4 6 inch ports at 8.25 inches long forward in the box, :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: should be around 61 hrtz

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

you might try a little bigger than 1.5 your trying to put a crx box in a blazer , may not work too much air space in the truck.id try 2.5-3.0 single chamber box faced forward woofers on passenger side and slot port on the drivers side.if you have to use aero ports try 4 6 inch ports at 8.25 inches long forward in the box, :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: should be around 61 hrtz

i dont have to use the aero's my daily box is 8 cubes 160 sq inches of port 18'' deep and pounds 148+db my port is 4.375x36.5 that is subs up port back.

i also heard that subs to the passenger side ports to the drivers side work well i may have to try that but 61hz is way above my resonant frequency .

my goal is a 153+ with new subs and amps and as far as power goes for now my team mate has 2 soundstream xxx10,000d's in his super street vehicle so i can test with more than enough power to see if a 153+ is possible with my new system as for these mojo's i dont mind if they blow lol

Edited by new2boom

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.