HELP PLEASE fi ssd problems

so i hooked my fi ssd 18 up and it sounds good till i start bumping and then i hear a little whistling sound .... then if i turn it up louder i hear a rattling and idk if its the sub or if it is the car... im also freaking about if that whistling is from that little hole that i filled up from my previous forum... i had a little hole in the surround that i sealed with silicon... i havnt got my amp fully tuned right yet but i dont think that could cause any of this and what is the low pass filter and the subsonic filter

Headunit: Pioneer

Processor: none

Amp: 1600 watt Hifonics brutus

Sub: 1 Fi SSD 18

95 grand am se

so i hooked my fi ssd 18 up and it sounds good till i start bumping and then i hear a little whistling sound .... then if i turn it up louder i hear a rattling and idk if its the sub or if it is the car... im also freaking about if that whistling is from that little hole that i filled up from my previous forum... i had a little hole in the surround that i sealed with silicon... i havnt got my amp fully tuned right yet but i dont think that could cause any of this and what is the low pass filter and the subsonic filter

Check to see if there's an air leak in the hole that you filled with silicon , and as for the rattling, check it out to see if its the trunk or sub or any other part of the car. Try to hear and feel around where the rattling is coming from and fix it accordingly. If its the sub then thats no good, but check it out and report back