Apple Macbook 13.3"

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

yes, its fully functional, runs completely native. Even the Apple featres work with it, the iSight camera, bluetooth, firewire, track pad, etc

Edited by MegaloManiac

yea, choose the DOS one i think.. using the Disk Utility, its listed on there.

format using the Mac OS not windows... im sure you know...

But yea, thats cool man! if i had bigger HD i might use boot camp, but for now, Mac OS X is fine with me, i dont want to deal with viruses anyways.. lol.. i've been using ONLY macs for a year now and had NO reason to use windows.. so im cool lol..

06 SCION tC

how much do one of them cost, cuz i think i might go with a mac, cuz its faster, and safer, but from what i understand it cant handle some of the graphics that some of the games have, but im not a big gamer, so its no big deal...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

well i was orignally having networking problems on the OS X side, but i found out when ever using a WEP encryption you have to put a "$" before the router key so it turns it into a hexadecimal format on airport..i have a 2wire router

how much do one of them cost, cuz i think i might go with a mac, cuz its faster, and safer, but from what i understand it cant handle some of the graphics that some of the games have, but im not a big gamer, so its no big deal...

well i would/did get a mac since it can run both OS's so you hit 2 birds with 1 stone. I do a lot of editing so the mac comes in handy. Windows is mainly for me to use the freeware software for soo many prgrams that i do use now and then for a variety of stuff + games

cost?: look on apples site, all there prices are pretty much set in stone with the exception of Student discounts.

PC all the way but Ilaptop....MAc

The new MacPro's have 8 core processing....it will romp all over PC

Edited by MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

thats a matter of opinion. You may have a program crash on you once in a blue moon all u got to do is run Disk Utility and delete the "preference" file from the application to reset the log

Guest Nismofreak
well i was orignally having networking problems on the OS X side, but i found out when ever using a WEP encryption you have to put a "$" before the router key so it turns it into a hexadecimal format on airport..i have a 2wire router

well i would/did get a mac since it can run both OS's so you hit 2 birds with 1 stone. I do a lot of editing so the mac comes in handy. Windows is mainly for me to use the freeware software for soo many prgrams that i do use now and then for a variety of stuff + games

cost?: look on apples site, all there prices are pretty much set in stone with the exception of Student discounts.

The new MacPro's have 8 core processing....it will romp all over PC

Lets see....I am not a mac person when comes to a desktop....PC all the way for gaming....DONE

Guest MegaloManiac

all i really have to say is if u really want a Windows interphase i still believe to get a mac, the hardware seems a lot sturdier and better now that they have windows drivers...which means graphic card upgrades via windows compatable now on mac... :): reffering to installing Windows on the mac

so u get a better look and design while still retaining your pc needs

Edited by MegaloManiac

Guest Nismofreak
all i really have to say is if u really want a Windows interphase i still believe to get a mac, the hardware seems a lot sturdier and better now that they have windows drivers...which means graphic card upgrades via windows compatable now on mac... :): reffering to installing Windows on the mac

so u get a better look and design while still retaining your pc needs

TO bad mac look gay in my perspective...I am like neons and shit...lol :lol:

Hard decision for my next comp: custom, mac laptop, Dell xps, or the cheapest alienware.

Edited by Nismofreak