hey guys, i have a couple questions...

1. what all would i need to bag my blazer? is there any place that sells bolt on kits? is there such thing as a bolt on kit?

2. what all would i need to just lower my blazer? is there any place that sells bolt on kits? is there such thing as a bolt on kit?

as u can probably tell i dont know jack about this stuff so any help would be appreciated...

thanks in advance

o and BTW i have a 2001 blazer xtreme

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

contact www.suicidedoors.com they have the S10 family of vehicles down to a science.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

blazers are pretty easy much like a s10 just the rear is gonna be differnt u can get a bolt on kit for the front all u need is cups bags and trim your spring pockets so the bag dont rub and u can lay prolly need spindles to lay frame and depending on your rim size and the rear your gonna need notch 4 link brackets and bags and thats all gonna be weld on, but if u wanna lower it thats even more easyer they do sell tons of bolt on drop kits for blazers any year and it will be easy enough for u to bolt it all up in a day and get 2"-6" just depends on how low u wanna roll, just check out suicidedoors.com if your wanting too bag it also check out s10forum.com theres alot of people on there and can tell ya more about how to's and stuff.

1990 honda bagged on 20's for sale $$2500cash

cool thanks guys, im gonna check that site out right now. this is probly gonna end up being a summer project or it may have to wait longer but i do want to do it eventually. thanks again...

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush: